Monday, September 19, 2011

Ten Things I Love About Toronto

#1. Kensington: Tucked into a side street of China Town, this cute little neighborhood is where you will find adorable houses turned into vintage shops and trendy places to get a yummy treat!

#2. The Blue Jays: While I might not be from here, I still think it's acceptable to root for the home team...Especially when they win a game for you!
#3. Dundas Square:  This mini Times Square is always surrounded with different people and crazy street performers. It's also home of the Eaton Centre, and who doesn't love a 4 story mall?

#4. Mike's Hot Dogs: Although I think $2.75 is a little ridiculous for a hot dog, the deliciousness and proximity to my apartment always outweigh the price!
#5. The CN Tower: Even though I haven't gotten a chance to ride to the top or climb around the perimeter, I love seeing this building and knowing I'm close to home.

#6. Cora's:  This place is so good I literally could not stop eating and had to un-button my pants...Wait, what? That's awkward, I definitely didn't do that...

#7. Scotiabank Theatre: Not only is it right down the street, but this massive movie theatre has the most delicious popcorn and an incredible theater situation for 3D movies


#8: Z' Teca:  If you love Chipotle, then you'd be obsessed with Z'Teca...Just like me.  These yummy burritos are just that, yummy and I can't get enough!

#9: Queen Street: This is where you will find me and my roommates on our time off.  This street is lined with all kinds of clothing stores, street art and restaurants, our favorite being Crepe Cafe!

#10: Tim Horton's: Now, I'm not crazy about donuts but I'll make an exception for Tim.  These donuts are delicious and less than $1!  My favorites are the Canadian Maple and the Honey Dip!



Is it sad that my favorite places are either places to eat or places to shop?  Oh well, I'm not surprised or sorry about it one bit!

xoxo, Kristin



    No comments:

    Post a Comment