Thursday, September 22, 2011

2 weeks left... What???

I know the purpose of this blog is to help my family and friends keep up with me and if I don't update it, that is not possible.  But you have to understand that it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to do seeing as I can barely keep up with myself.  I'm sorry.  I'm not sure why I'm apologizing though because I doubt any of you are actually reading this... I'm not bitter...haha just kidding

But anyways, I only have 2 weeks left in Toronto.  TWO!  I can not believe how fast time has flown by, it is incredible.  And quite sad.  There is still so much I want to do before I leave, yet I am extremely excited to get to LA and see my family and go to my favorite place in the world...

DISNEYLAND!
You'd think working for Disney would calm my obsession, but it has only increased my love for it! Whenever we go to the Eaton Centre (the mall), we always stop in the Disney Store and I swear if you saw us you'd think we had never been inside of one before with how excited we get with all of the merchandise.  It's a little pathetic, but I love that there are other people who just as obsessed as I am.  It makes me feel a little better...




I feel like there was something important I wanted to talk about... but really there isn't.  So until next time...

xoxo, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment